One unit of the Signature Qualification Specification Level Three Certificate in BSL course
Unit Specification BSL320 – Sign Linguistics Knowledge click here
Who is this linguistics unit aimed at?
- Completed Level Three NVQ Certificate portfolio or Level Three Certificate
- Ready to apply for Levels 4, 6 or equivalent
- Those who want to top up their existing qualifications with an additional linguistics unit
- To add part of qualification to your existing CV as part your Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Those who would like to broaden their current Sign Linguistics Knowledge
- Students who may be interested in continuing to the next level but need to refresh and build confidence in BSL linguistics first
- Would like to learn more with a native Deaf BSL user teacher with a sense of humour!
- Want to meet & mix with others using the same level of BSL
Dates and times:
Summer block course running on Monday 3rd to Thursday 6th August from 10am to 2pm, assessment date and time TBA
Thursday afternoon course running on; 17th, 24th September, 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd October from 2:30pm to 5:30pm
Course cost: £220 per person self funded / £320 per person funded by employer/organisation
Assessment fee: £38 per candidate
Retake the BSL320 assessment with us, contact us for the cost.
|Who is this course aimed at?||Learning Outcomes||This unit will cover the following;|